Open to the Public
August 22-23 10am-6pm
August 29-30 10am-6pm
Kids (3-12) $10 online
Adults (13+) $16 online
Seniors 55+/Military (ID required) $12 online Please show your id when you check in at the farm
Buy online early to ensure your visit. This event will sell out!
Sunset Commercial Photo Shoot
August 26 4-8pm. By appointment only.
Purchase all passes for this event online! All Seasons 2020 Schilter Family Farm Commercial Photography Pass (valid for fall and Christmas tree season photo sessions as well) required by photographer for this date and all attendees being photographed must also purchase a General Admission ticket to attend the Photo Shoot.
Sunset Evening Stroll
Friday, August 28 4-8pm Music in the sunflowers! Beautiful sunset photo opportunities. Stay tuned as we finalize details for this event.
Included in General Admission:
Enjoy a leisurely wagon ride out to our farm’s backfields to 5-acres of beautiful sunflowers. (Lines and wait times for rides may be longer than normal to allow for social distancing and sanitizing of wagon ride) Over 30 varieties planted of unique colors and sizes. Props and quaint photo spots set up throughout the trails for unique and beautiful photos. Plenty of space allowed for social distancing. Stroll the paths and get that perfect selfie with friends or family. Relax and enjoy (for purchase) a taste of summer in our food and beverage covered area. Take in the views of the beautiful Nisqually Valley. Pick one beautiful sunflower bloom to take home with you.
The NEW Safety Plan for our staff and farm guests safety and well being:
Your safety and the safety of our staff is the top priority. We are looking forward to your visit, and have just a few new processes and procedures for guests to follow:
- Sanitation is a must. We will provide hand sanitizer throughout the farm as well as additional hand wash stations so that we can all help stop the spread of germs.
- We are moving to a timed-ticketing program to limit the total number of guests to 25% of our total capacity. NO tickets will be sold at the gate. You are not limited in the amount of time you enjoy at our farm but we are asking you to pick an arrival time so that we can help spread the crowd out.
- As our state’s mask mandate is ever-changing we ask that you adhere to the current mask requirements for our state on the day of your visit. We ask that you respect others in attendance and maintain adequate distance from groups other than the one you came with.
- Flower clippers will be supplied to you for cutting your blooms. We will be sanitizing them between uses for everyone’s safety.
- Our backfields are plenty spacious which will give ample room for distancing while waiting for food and flower purchasing. Live music will be outdoors under tents. Please keep a safe social distancing while enjoying the entertainment.
Extras- Pick your own Sunflowers
- Bouquet of 6 sunflower blooms. $12
- Bucket of 12 sunflowers blooms. As many blooms you can fit in the bucket- $18
- Tall Galvanized Bucket of Sunflower Blooms. As many blooms as you can fit in tall bucket. $20
Party in the Flowers
Reserve a private Sunflower Room to host an intimate party or unique team building opportunity. Accommodates up to 25 people! A Sunflower Room includes two benches and three picnic tables, plus one 10×10 tent for shade or to get out of the weather. General admission is required for each guest, plus rental fee of $75 for two hours (or) $40 for one hour. Please email email@example.com in order to reserve your Sunflower Room.
Although we would love to guarantee that the scheduled dates will work, we are farmers, and our crops are dependent on the weather.If for some reason the weather doesn’t cooperate and our sunflowers open later or earlier than planned for, we may have to alter our dates.