fun in the
Celebrating the Season of Summer in fields of yellow.
Pick Your Own!
Enjoy a wagon ride out to 5-acres of beautiful sunflowers. We have planted 30+ varieties planted of unique colors and sizes. Props and quaint photo ops are set up throughout the trails, inviting you to stop and snap! Stroll the paths and get that perfect selfie with friends or family. Relax and enjoy (for purchase) a taste of summer in our food and beverage area. Take in the views of the scenic Nisqually Valley. Pick one beautiful sunflower bloom to take home with you, or purchase a bucket to fill to the brim with these gorgeous summer flowers.
Open to the Public
September 10-12th & 17-19th
Fridays Family Day
Friday Night Date Night- Sunset Stroll
Saturdays and Sundays
10am – 6pm
Online General Admission
Kids (3-10) $10+tax | Adults (13+) $16+tax
Seniors 55+/Military (must show ID at gate) $12+tax
Tickets for this event are pre-sold online.
Onsite Gate Admission- $25+tax
See ticketing page for discount days, date night pricing, and other great offers.
Sunset Commercial Photo Shoot
September 11&12th 4-8pm. By appointment only.
Purchase all passes for this event online! All Seasons 2021 Schilter Family Farm Commercial Photography Pass (valid for fall and Christmas tree season photo sessions as well) required by photographer for these dates and all attendees being photographed must also purchase a General Admission ticket to attend the Photo Shoot.
2021 Commercial Photography Season Pass- $150
Sunset Evening Stroll
Friday, September 10th and Friday, September 17th
Live music in the sunflowers! Beautiful sunset photo opportunities. Stay tuned as we finalize details for this event.
Pick your own Sunflowers
Bouquet of 6 sunflower blooms–$12.
Mason Jar with 12 sunflower blooms- $15
Small Bucket of sunflowers blooms. As many blooms you can fit in the bucket–$20.
Large Galvanized Bucket of Sunflower Blooms. As many blooms as you can fit in tall bucket–$24.
Party in the Flowers
Reserve a private Sunflower Room to host an intimate party or unique team building opportunity. Accommodates up to 25 people! A Sunflower Room includes two benches and three picnic tables, plus one 10×10 tent for shade or to get out of the weather. General admission is required for each guest, plus rental fee of $75 for two hours (or) $50 for one hour. Please Contact Us in order to reserve your Sunflower Room.
Enjoyed the Sunflower Experience, visit us again for our Fall Harvest and Christmas Tree Seasons.
Although we would love to guarantee that the scheduled dates will work, we are farmers, and our crops are dependent on the weather.If for some reason the weather doesn’t cooperate and our sunflowers open later or earlier than planned for, we may have to alter our dates.
Farm Safety Plan
Your safety and the safety of our staff is the top priority. We are looking forward to your visit, and have just a few new processes and procedures for guests to follow:
- Sanitation is a must. We will provide hand sanitizer throughout the farm as well as additional hand wash stations so that we can all help stop the spread of germs.
- We are moving to a timed-ticketing program to limit the total number of guests to comply with state capacity guidelines. Tickets pre-sold online for best pricing and guaranteed reservation. Onsite tickets will only be sold at the gate based on availability/space. You are not limited in the amount of time you enjoy at our farm but we are asking you to pick an arrival time so that we can help spread the crowd out. Please arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved time.
- As our state’s mask mandate is ever-changing we ask that you adhere to the current mask requirements for our state on the day of your visit. We ask that you respect others in attendance and maintain adequate distance from groups other than the one you came with.
- Flower clippers will be supplied to you for cutting your blooms. We will be sanitizing them between uses for everyone’s safety.
- Our backfields are plenty spacious which will give ample room for distancing while waiting for food and flower purchasing. Live music will be outdoors under tents. Please keep a safe social distancing while enjoying the entertainment.