Our COVID-19 Policy
Come out and visit Schilter Family Farm!
Enjoy the fresh air, sunshine and WIDE OPEN SPACES.
Our admissions process has changed:
- All ticket purchases and/or season pass member reservations should be done online prior to your visit. Tickets at the gate will only be permitted if occupancy allows.
- You will select a specific date and check-in time.
- Ticket sales and reservations are based on farm arrival times in fifteen minute increments. Once a time slot is sold out, it will no longer be an option.
- Due to capacity limits, tickets/reservations are valid for date/time selected and are non-refundable. We are open rain or shine.
- Timed tickets will be emailed to you.
- Tickets can be printed at home or scanned on your phone.
We’ve been super busy preparing for good clean fun! Take a moment to review Schilter Family Farm’s “Health Safety Pledge” for a full list of changes and guidelines.
Our Pledge to You
The health and safety of our guests, staff, and animals is paramount to the Schilter family. As we prepare to reopen we pledge to do our part to keep you safe by enhancing our already-stringent cleaning protocols and by implementing these additional courses of action:
- Staff health screenings and temperature checks.
- Increased disinfecting routines and cleaning protocols. Enhanced measures may call for temporary closures or delays at attractions during your visit. We appreciate your patience.
- Common areas will comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer stations will be readily available throughout the facility.
- Sneeze guards have been put in place at cash registers and food stands.
- Staff will wear face coverings at all times in compliance with local mandates.
- We will adhere to all local and statewide health mandates.
- Some attractions may need to remain temporarily closed to ensure guest safety.
- We will be operating at 50% (subject to change based on statewide mandates) capacity.
- Hours of operation may change as we monitor demand, protocols and guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Your Pledge to Us
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe; but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to a communicable disease like COVID-19 during your visit with us, as there is an inherent risk of exposure in any public facility. We rely on you to do your part to protect yourself and your family, too:
- Stay home if you, or someone in your family/group is sick, have a vulnerable immune system, or are considered at-risk as identified by the CDC – including those who are over the age of 65 or those who have severe underlying medical conditions.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently throughout your visit. Upon entry to the farm and at some attractions, you may be asked to apply sanitizer before, during, and/or after the experience.
- Follow social distancing guidelines by–
Maintaining at least 6-feet of physical distance between groups.
Refrain from gathering on site with friends or family in groups of more than 10.
Sit with no more than six occupants from your group at a table.
- Minors must have direct parental supervision at all times.
- For the safety of other guests, our staff and animals, we ask that you wear a mask while visiting the farm in any area indoors at all times or outdoors where you are unable to maintain 6′ of social distancing in order to adhere with state and local mandates.
- Keeping our customers safe and following state guidelines is a requirement for our farm to be open to the public. Please help us by willingly cooperating with all safety protocols.
Please know that if you don’t feel comfortable visiting Schilter Family Farm right now that we understand and encourage you to delay your visit until a time in the future when you do feel comfortable. We believe each of us has to individually make the decision as to what we feel is right and/or safe for ourselves and our families; and with that decision comes personal responsibility to voluntarily assume and accept all related risks associated with that decision, including the potential risk of exposure to COVID-19.
Our guidelines are subject to change as needed to comply with mandates issued during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are striving to offer a safe, fun and educational experience when visiting Schilter Family Farm. Our family and staff appreciates your support and look forward to seeing you soon.
Escape to the great outdoors and enjoy our U-pick Fields, Farm Activities, Farm Market, and acres of FUN!
NOTE: Hours are subject to change. Remember to get your tickets online!