Open the day after Thanksgiving through December 17, 2017
From 9:00am til dusk daily
Our fresh cultured Noble, Fraser, Grand and Douglas firs bring the true feeling of Christmas to your home, and help create a special holiday tradition for your family. Choose and cut your own — it’s a delightful experience!
We also have a lovely selection of Christmas trees cut daily throughout the season for those who don’t want to venture out to the forest to cut their own.
- Hayrides (weekends only) are offered to and from the Christmas tree forest, and trees are delivered to the barn so you don’t have to carry them yourselves.
- We shake all of the trees to remove old needles!
- We can drill your tree and put it in one of our specialty tree stands.
- Let us flock your tree! We offer pre-flocked trees or we’ll flock the tree you choose. Light, medium or heavy!
- We’ll net your tree for travel, if you request. We can net all sizes of trees.
Holiday Celebrations …
Visit a special lighted Nativity scene in our 140+ year old barn. Enjoy an old-fashioned tractor-drawn hayride out to the Christmas Tree Forest.
Santa visits Schilter Family Farm the first 3 Saturdays of the season from 12:30-3:30pm. Bring your camera to capture that special moment with your children. Download a Christmas Wish List for your children to write to Santa and bring with you when you come to visit! No need to mail all the way to the North Pole.
Tree Prices: Current pricing for 2017 Coming Soon
|2016 Christmas Tree pricing|
|Prices do not include sales tax|
Purchase fresh evergreen wreaths and kissing balls, as well as cedar garlands and centerpieces. We have holiday décor, gifts and goodies. Our specialty food items make great stocking stuffers!
Our homemade fudge is available daily and is a perfect treat or gift for your holiday party. Call and place an order in advance so we can have your order boxed and ready for pick up at your visit. YUM!
On the weekends, enjoy:
Espresso - Hot cocoa - Hot cider - Fresh cider donuts - Kettle corn